Did you lose your account? It's actually very easy. Check out the sections below to quickly find the one that matches your situation. It's usually faster to recover it without the help of our support!
WARNING: If you load several accounts on a single device, you may lose access to one or more of them.
HOW TO BACK UP AND RESTORE MY ACCOUNT
In order to back up your progress in case something happens to your device or to play on multiple devices, you'll need to log in with a Facebook account in the game. (Don't worry, we won't send spam)
1. Launch the game. In the main menu open the game options. Log into Facebook using an existing account. If you have already had progress in the game connected to the same account, you will be asked which one of them to keep.
2. Next time you reinstall the game or launch it on another device, simply log into the same Facebook account to restore it. The game should then show the username and XP level of the account that is about to be loaded on the device. After verifying that it is the correct account, tap “Yes”.
I'VE CONNECTED TO GOOGLE PLAY/GAME CENTER, BUT CAN'T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
Our game doesn't support Google Play or Apple's Game Center cloud saving. You can back up and recover your account by logging into a Facebook account in the game options. For more information, read the previous section.
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP ME!
- Exact username of your lost account (or player id if possible).
- Exact username of your current account and its Player ID.
- A copy of an in-game purchase receipt from Google Play/Apple/FB/VK. (Only if you've made a purchase in the game).